2.17.2008

A day with the birds

Scrappersatsg Challenge # 12
"Lay Out a Sketch"

This was one of the photos of Jillian I've been wanting to scrap for a long time. The second one (of the same day when we went to Jurong Bird Park) is still on the backburner. =S

The birds were a pleasant surprise, which was why I used them again in the "Adorable" layout. Mounting them on white cardstock really brings out the pattern. I also found the Luxe Lace rub-ons a beautiful alternative to mounting the photo.

It may not look it, but I had a difficult time making this one. The background was a totally different PP and I had no idea what the final design was supposed to be. I was afraid I wouldn't finish it and that the photo would go back in its box and lay dormant for ages.

My next project is to finish the "other" photo. Hope I finish it within the year. *LOL*

2 comments:

salme said...

Hi Jen, this is Sookie (salme).

Love this LO! So sweet!

Can I link you up at scrappers at sg blog and at my personal scrap blog as well?

Jen said...

Nyah! Ano ba yun, hindi ako sanay na Salme ka Soox...

Thanks so much! =D Surely! Please add me up... I've been wanting to ask you that kaso nahihiya lang me (2 lang kasi posts ko, hehehe).