7.11.2010

your life... live it...



The Color Room - Challenge #3
"your life"

I did this page in April... and now it's July... how time flies! =)

Now, i'm seriously lacking in mojo. The Tattered Angels stencils and glimmer mists I bought about a month ago are just dying to be used (they're sitting idly on my little scrap table gathering dust).

I also miss a lot of things. I miss this li'l boy here and his sweet mom (Amy) who's now a certified SAHM in Michigan. And of course, I miss scrapping.

What have I been up to? I went to a couple of summer outings this June (not surprising), so my weekends were fully booked. And when I got back, I got "addicted" - curses to mangafox and iphone apps! I've been holed up in our room reading free scanlations til 2AM. And while waiting for the pages to load I sneak in playing Farm Story, We Rule, God Finger, Tap Farm, Tap Fish, Tap Store, Tap Resort (now there's even a Tap Bird!), and Zombie Farm ALL AT THE SAME TIME.

And some things I don't miss, are things I haven't even done... things on the backburner I haven't come around to doing. So today's the day - I'm starting to train for a 5K marathon. =P Lots of people are running and joining marathons, getting fit in the process and having tons of fun. I'm also going to rekindle my love for drawing and going with a bunch of friends to a studio to sketch. Nothing serious, it's not even a class - just sketching a model.

Hopefully, in the middle of all this, I can still do a page or two for challenges. =)

4 comments:

salme said...

Sobrang talented ka talaga! You excel in so many things! Mukhang sa Shape ba yang 5k? hehehe

Genevive said...

glad your back to blogging Jen! and i like the cute elements in this LO :) more! more! :)

Viola Mahr said...

Hi Jen! I love your projects, so inspiring! Hi from a fellow singaporean girl who also loves crafting. If you ever care to drop by my space, I'd love to have you visit! www.violamahr.typepad.com

Unknown said...

It is excellent article post.

Mcx Tips | 99% Sure Jackpot Calls In Gold & Silver