4.29.2008

Where's the Party?


Event: Scrappers@SG First Anniversary
Date: April 26, 2008 (Saturday)
Time: 1:00 PM
Venue: St. Michael's Condominium Function Rm.

It was a nice sunny day and I was on my way to our first ever anniversary scrapmeet.

I got lost! =) I went to St. Michael's "Place". I called Abby and found that I was indeed lost and had to catch a cab to St Michael's St. I thought I could wait at the bus stop but then noticed that the next street (the street the cab originally went to) was St. Michael's. I made up my mind to walk there instead.


I saw the function room decorated in pretty pink. I thought it was a kiddie party at first, hehehe. And the door was locked, so I didn't know if it was really the party. =D

There I saw Ate Rowee, Cecel and Nelvie


And some of our organizers (the two who started it all a year ago): Abby and Marix.


Our goody "bags" (or goody-plastic-storage-circles) stacked enticingly in a corner.

No comments: