4.13.2008

Lucky Number 7

How Much Is Too Much Challenge # 77
"Sweetly"

In a bid to update my 2peas account, I've decided to join one of the challenges. The thread's by Debbie T (here) and it's part of her challenge blog site "How Much Is Too Much". The objective of the site is to urge you to use your stash. This challenge was no exception because it pushes you to use the ff.:

1. 7 letters in the title
2. 7 flowers
3. 7 buttons
4. 7 brads
5. 7 labels
6. 7 word stickers
7. 7 of anything else (I opted to use 7 kinds of rub-ons)

Hence my layout "Sweetly". I finally got to use my Scenic Route stickers and the epoxy stickers from my KI Memories "It's a Girl" kit which I bought last year. I totally used up the mini labels! But only made a dent on my brad and button supplies. Some of the rub-ons I used here were yellowing at the edges so I really have to use them again soon.

My goal is to use most of my stash by mid-year so I have an excuse to replenish. Hahaha!

2 comments:

Benga said...

wow this is very pretty and cute!Nahihiirapan ako sa challenge but you did it! I hope you win!

salme said...

What a lovely layout of Jill :-)