Scrappersatsg Challenge # 24
"Bright Eyed Little Baby"
Jillian was 4 months and 9 days old when we had her christened. Her head was balding in places and the few pictures we got (showing the back of her head) were hilarious.
This was one of the few photos (taken by Tanya) that were decent enough to scrap.
The original title I had in mind for this page was "Bright-eyed and bushy tailed" but I didn't know if all the Thickers/stickers would fit (I had a hard time just thinking of all the 24 stickers I had to use!). In the end, it looked okay. The color scheme is nice, (obviously) bright, and not my usual safe, pastel colors.
I've been too busy at work so I think I'll give myself some creative time (I think I'm experiencing some withdrawal symptoms from not having scrapped for so long). So here's my goal list for the month to keep the creative juices flowing and to balance out my daily routine:
1. Create at least 3 layouts for 3 different challenges. Bonus: I need to use bright colors or at least not my "usual" color scheme.
2. Create a mini album for mom (for when we go home in Dec.)
3. Create a new banner for my blog and update the color scheme (white?)
4. Create tags for our christmas gifts.
5. Create 2 new cards and 2 new layouts (not related to any challenges)