1.27.2009

Scrapbook Challenges - Sketch 127



GONG XI FA CHAI!

This afternoon, Jillian was woken up from her nap (30 min into it) by the dragon dance downstairs and I was pleasantly surprised to find that she didn't quite cry as hard as I expected. She was even a little curious to see what the ruckus was about (we couldn't see from the 4th floor).

Her daddy was sleeping on the couch after watching a DVD and played with her for a while. Afterwards, they went downstairs to take a dip in the pool. We'll probably go out to town tomorrow (we avoided the crowds today) and hope to take pics of her in her new cheongsam.

And for SC Sketch 127, I re-photographed my layout this morning (in direct sunlight). I just can't get enough of K&Co embellies (there goes my new year's resolution not to buy any scrap supplies in January).

Materials - Bazzil Basics light brown, white, light yellow, Grant cardstock - neon light green, Creative Imaginations "Narratives", Doodle Bug Limeade Serenade, Sei Chick-A-Dee, Chip Chatter Gellies, K&Co Berry Sweet grand adhesions, Me & My Big Ideas embellished chipboard, Heidi Swapp Bling frames, yellow and brown ribbon, Icicle stickles.

No comments: