2.10.2009

Scrapbook Challenges - Sketch 129



"I *heart* U"

Love, love, love pink and green! And I also used my new "loot" (chipboard stickers and PP). We had a cutover on Saturday and I treated myself to a bit of shopping (of course I blew my budget, when haven't I?). =P

I've got a ton of projects to do and I wish I could do all of 'em at the same time. I hope to get these done:

1. One layout for Pinky's challenge
2. One layout for Allie (using my new stamps!)
3. One layout for Tyra (due on Saturday!)
4. One mini album for Cheryl (still waiting for the photos though...)

Jerome's calling me for dinner so I better get to it.

*sigh* Saturday's sooo far away.

3 comments:

salme said...

Loveeeeeee your take on the challenge!

Chipmunk said...

Thanks so much Sookie! Pansin mo bang inspired ako nung "I am not a baby" na layout mu? I plan on keeping that "romantic look" in all my layouts for Feb. =P

sugar rain said...

amazing! alam mo jen yung cs at yung laced paper e may time na parang yung green cs e yun ang dinikit dikit mo sa pink na paper hindi ko alam twag hehehe basta mnsan iba yung tingin hehehe magic! hahaha galing! =)