7.20.2009

Mini Album Challenge








Gosh, I've REALLY missed scrapping. My sisters were here for 2 weeks and we naturally went on a shopping spree (needless to say my credit cards have been maxed out). So I've been missing on a lot of action on the scrapping scene and would like to get connected (even Farmtown has taken a backseat to our li'l shopping excursions).

To have finished this mini album is just the start (hopefully!), coz I bought a few WP pages (not to mention a few more thickers, ribbons, etc) last week and will definitely need to be used (and soon).

2 comments:

Benga said...

pretty album!, haaay miss ko na din magscrap nang tuloy tuloy hehehe

Ann Arbogast said...

I love this album! Hey I am addicted to farm town also. Look me up on facebook we can be neighbors..LOL aburgess@graffiti.net