5.01.2008

May day and sunshine...

Scrappersatsg Challenge # 16
"My Yellow Balloon" (by CJ)

I think I'm having withdrawal syndrome from the scrapmeet. I can't stop scrapping. =) I'm currently working on Chinqui's 2 pics of Andrei and I want to finish by tomorrow so I can give at least one finished LO. I also need to give the LO I did of Madeth's friend's daughter (Kristen?).

But my current fave is definitely CJ's "My Yellow Balloon". It's sooo great!!! I can't stop looking at it from time to time to get inspiration. =D

Scrappersatsg Challenge # 16
"Umbrella"

I had a great time working on this layout except that I keep thinking it's too simple. I really like the picture (great smile and uber cute little girl!) and love the lady bugs but I keep wanting to put a few other elements in somewhere like maybe a line or two of Rihanna's "umbrella". TFL!

No comments: