9.04.2008

Jillian's first mini album

It was a thursday night and I was thinking of altering my old wooden doll house (the one which looks like a puzzle and you have to build a piece at a time?). I thought of using all my old scraps (color theme - pink, purple and white) which would really help to get rid of the paper I didn't know what to do with. I was also planning on using all the brads, buttons and eyelets as well - which would really make it one-of-a-kind.

I was done with a part of the attic (roof and facade) when I realized I would never finish it by Sept. 5... well, at least not this year.

I ended up buying this wooden crown mini album (from Kaiser Kraft).

Scrappseratsg Challenge # 22 - Altered
"Jillian's mini album"

Needless to say, I still got to use all the old paper and scraps I've been wanting to get rid of. Even if this just turned out to be "mini-layouts", it was great fun finally making an actual "mini album". The most time-consuming part was finding out what exactly to put at the top of the page (since I only had pink, green and blue crystals) and balancing everything out.




No comments: