5.25.2009

Red and Bright


52 Sketches 52 Weeks - Sketch # 20
"hug"

I've been having a blast this weekend with the blog hop. A lot of people have visited all our blogs and showed a lot of love (hugs back to y'all!). =D I do hope we'll get to see you in the Scrapbook Challenges group! More wonderful and fun things to come for all of us. =)

I made this layout all bright and cheery as well... it was inspired by the cover of the Scrapbooks etc. April issue - lime green, yellow, red and aqua (with hints of brown).

Materials:

Bazzil Basics - Scalloped White, Java

Sassafras Buttercream "Bliss", SEI Bridgeport "Tennis Court", My Mind's Eye Penny Lane Free Bird "Passion", MME flower embellishment, Thickers, Doodlebug glitter brads, red polka dot ribbon, string, felt birds from decorative clothespins (from Daiso)

2 comments:

Rissa said...

what an awesome sketch and your take on it is wonderful!

Benga said...

ganda din ng mga sketch nila and I'm loving your takes! ganda!