5.05.2009

Scrapbook Challenges - Sketch 141


Scrapbook Challenges - Sketch # 141
"me"

And here's my take on this week's sketch. Notice that I'm still using the papers I bought from Urban Write: Pebbles Basics White Circle/Stripe, Basics Baby Pink Flourish and SEI Chocolat, with a little of my old stash mixed in: KI Memories lace cardstock Heartbeat Pure and Posies Pinata. Embellishments: Making Memories Shimmer Jigsaw, Pebbles Chips, Bazzil Basics white and Vellum.

It's too bad this didn't make it to the {Create} "Snip, Snip" challenge (this is the first time I cut out the subject of the photo) but I hope it's not the last of the layouts I'll be doing with a lot of hand-cutting.

TFL!

3 comments:

Michelle Bertuzzi said...

Oooh, I love how you cut out the pictures and all the layers!

Benga said...

lovely silhoutte on the photos, at syempre un handcut ang galing! at yummy tlga un mga SEI pps sa Urban Write, d ko pa magamit ninanamnam ko pa hehehe

Annie Fiskateer #1326/SCDT member said...

Jen - You do such beautiful work. Thanks for the inspiration!