4.21.2009

Scrapbook Challenges - Sketch 139



Scrapbook Challenges - Sketch 139
"Maika"

This is a long overdue layout (Veron! Heto na ang isa sa mga utang ko sa iyo. Hope you're liking the white space on this one). I love the swirls (from the White Out collection) and will probably be using it on another layout. =) The flower "window" is actually a die-cut label. I cut out the middle portion to make something new out of it, added glitter so the white doesn't look so drab.

The green PP I used is from Bo Bunny (I'm simply loving the Alissa line). Speaking of lines, there's a new "LSS" near our office (opened up in the new mall - Tampines 1). The shop is called "Urban Write" and currently it sells Pebbles Inc and S-E-I (hopefully more brands and products will come in, once they see scrap products are a huge seller). I've already bought the S-E-I papers (unfortunately the one with the glitter butterflies were sold out, *sigh*) and will be posting some new layouts using that line soon.

Ang mga taga-Tampines, pare-pareho ang mga papel! Hahahaha!

1 comment:

salme said...

Wow! How I wish a store will open up here in the west! Hehehe